Great news! Most Dollar Tree stores will start accepting manufacturers' coupons on Sunday August 26, 2012. Just be sure to check with your local store before going on clipping frenzy. Here are the details from their Terms & Conditions page:
1. Only original and intact manufacturers’ coupons will be accepted. Retailer-specific coupons will not be accepted.
2. Coupons are void if copied, scanned, or if they have been altered in any way.
3. Only two (2) print-at-home Internet coupons may be redeemed per transaction.
4. We are unable to accept coupons for “Free” items with no purchase requirements or where the amount for the product is blank.
5. Coupons can only be used in stores and must be presented at time of purchase. Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash at a later time.
6. Coupons will not be accepted without the purchase of the item specified and are subject to the terms listed (e.g. expiration date, size, limitations, quantity, etc.).
7. Coupons cannot be redeemed for more than the purchase price of the item.
8. Only one (1) manufacturer’s coupon will be accepted per item.
9. Management has the right to refuse any coupon or otherwise limit quantities.