Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding



I've been on a chia seed kick lately and had to make some pudding. This was my first time making it. I checked out several different recipes and made up my own from them to suit my tastes. It was super easy to prepare and tastes delicious.

Ingredients:

2-1/2 cups plain almond milk
1/2 cup chia seed
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 packets stevia
cinnamon powder (if desired)
unsweetened shredded coconut (if desired)

Directions:

1. Put almond milk, chia seed, vanilla extract, and stevia in a shaker cup and shake until thoroughly mixed.

2. Pour into a large bowl or keep in the shaker cup and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.

3. Pour into individual serving bowl and sprinkle with cinnamon and shredded coconut.








Recipe by: Rachael Ebner

No comments:

Post a Comment