Lemon-seasoned halibut fillet, cooked “campfire style” with cannellini beans, fresh tomato and basil
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
2 sheets (12” X 18” each) heavty-duty aluminum foil
1 can (15 oz) cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
3 Roma tomatoes, diced
¼ cup fresh basil, sliced
2 portions halibut fillet (about 12 oz), skin removed
½ tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
1 lemon, sliced
1. Preheat grill to medium-high. Fold foil sheets in half lengthwise to crease, then unfold. Lightly coat the foil with cooking spray.
2. Divide beans into two portions and spoon onto foil in the center of the right half. Layer each with half the diced tomatoes and sliced basil. Place a portion of halibut fillet on top. Sprinkle halibut with lemon-pepper seasoning and top with lemon slices.
3. Fold foil over the top of the halibut, leaving room for air circulation. Close packet by double folding the 3 open foil edges.
4. Place foil packets on grill and lower cover. Grill until halibut is opaque throughout, about 14 minutes.
5. Use tongs to remove foil packets from the grill. Open packets carefully and spoon contents onto plates. Serve and enjoy!