- 1-2 Tbs cacao nibs (or chocolate chips)
- 1 frozen large banana (the more ripe, the better)
- 1-2 drops peppermint extract (or handful of fresh mint leaves)
- 1/4 cup frozen spinach (or opt for all-natural green food coloring, or just make a white mint shake)
- 2/3 cup non-dairy milk of choice (coconut, almond, hemp, etc. Use more or less, depending on desired thickness.)
Optional Ideas & Add-ins
- cocoa powder
- chocolate protein powder
- garnish with fresh mint leaves
- 2-4 drops liquid stevia (Try the peppermint liquid stevia from Sweet Leaf)
- a pinch of guar gum and xantham to make pudding (or just reduce milk)
Blend everything together and enjoy!
I got this recipe from Rose Cole.